disclaimer. Terms of service & our policy.
The information contained in this website, www.blisswomenmagazine.com, is for general information purposes only. But not limited to any graphics, text, images, and any other material provided on this website. This website is here to promote awareness and a broader understanding of the current health and wellness trends for women. We do not support nor encourage anyone to substitute the information provided on this website as a medical treatment, diagnosis or advice. In any and every case, speak to your primary physician or certified health care provider for health concerns and questions.
Bliss Women does not endorse or recommend, any products, opinions, medical procedures, diets, or any other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.
Bliss Women Terms Of Service:
To ensure a healthy environment for the users of www.blisswomenmagazine.com, Bliss Women reserves the right to discontinue and refuse service to anyone at any time. Including but not limited to: Giveaways, Brand Collaborations, Subscriptions, affiliate reward programs, social media accounts, Bliss Women Events, Bliss Women Mentoring program, Bliss Women Give Back initiative, associated affiliates within, electronic mailing list, Bliss Women contributors and any other associations with Bliss Women.
- Giveaways are offered by the Bliss Women members and its sponsors. We are not responsible for damage, lost, unclaimed or stolen goods.
- Bliss Women's Mentoring Program and Give Back initiative are services provided by Bliss Women members, anonymous donors and members of the community. We do not support any unruly behaviour and false submissions for these programs, however, we are not responsible for the actions of others and will take the necessary precautions to ensure the standard and mission is uphold.
Bliss Women reserves the right to amend any terms of service and infractions at ANY time without notice.
Note: Your use of www.blisswomenmagazine.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Bermuda, England, and U.S.A.
The photographs shown on this site are for illustrative purposes only. Some of the photos used on this site and social media accounts are from Unsplash.com, CreateHerStock.com or Nappy.co and Bliss Women photographer, David Foley. Bliss Women Magazine claims no credit for any images shown on this site and social media accounts, unless otherwise noted. Images are copyright to its respectful owners.
Bliss Women operates www.blisswomenmagazine.com. This policy section informs you of our policies in regards to the use, collection, and disclosure of Personal Information our site receives.
We only use your Personal Information to advance and improve the Site. By using our site, you agree to the policy and the collections and use of said information.
When you use our Site, we may ask you to provide us with specific information that can be used to contact you.
All websites have cookies. These cookies are files that contain small amounts of data, which we may include, in sending to your browser from a site and it will be stored on your computer's hard drive.
In using this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws listed above.
What we collect from you:
- Name, first and last
- Email address and on occasion mailing address
- Demographic information (not often)
- Other information relevant
How do we collect your personal information? We collect your personal information regarding you or your device. This is how we collect information:
- When you sign up to receive our emails, twitter chat events notifications, campaign participation, mentorship program, give back initiative, volunteer forms, contributor details, ambassador program, and/ or local events, we collect your name, email, and preferences (depending on the nature of said sign up) for contact and marketing purposes.
- Your personal preferences for marketing and advertising is collected.
- Information you share with us during promotions, contest, and surveys is also collected.
- Information from our sponsors, advertisers, and friends to support our marketing initiatives, helps us improve our services, website, campaigns, for future advertising purposes.
- Any other information you submit to us through this site or a Third Party Service, will also be used to collect personal information (based on the privacy setting of such Third Party Service).
This policy is active as of April 10th 2018 (Updated May 2018) and will remain effective until notified otherwise.
Bliss Women reserves the right to change and update our policy at any time without notification.